We are back from church and I want to say that these handicapped people have grabbed my heart. Today I was in a different room from the last time. There is a man in there who now has to wear a helmet because he now has seizures. I was told that he will "just fall over" and have a seizure. I was a little worried because he was sitting next to me...but thank the Lord nothing happened. :) I guess everyone is so used to this it doesn't scare them. Also, Mary, from the other class I was in, called me over to ask me to pray for her because she has to go to the hospital for tests...from my understanding she has diabetes. So, if you can remember her in your prayers I would be grateful. They just started a choir class for them (who ever wanted to do it...about 9 people. They knew the song right away and did a great job. Oh, and one more thing, please pray for the caretakers of these people...some are good and some not so good. Please pray that the Lord would put it into their hearts to really take care of them and be good to them. Also that they will to church...I don't believe any of the care takers do.
My husband is not feeling well so when he gets home from the Sunday bus, he will have some chicken soup and probably go to sleep. I'm hoping it's not the flu. We have done very well this year with sicknesses...hardly any.
Just want to let anyone reading my blog .....know that I pray for you. (Whether I know you or not). :0)
Offering a Lamb
8 hours ago



2 comments:
Thanks Margarete! I will be praying for your husband!
about your comment on my blog, I had to laugh too! With 6 sick I would not have made it! kudos to you!
I hope your husband is feeling better.
Post a Comment