WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Story of the World 1 Red and White Crown

Here are some pics. of the girls' red and white crowns for Egypt study of King Narmer. Ana remembers the king by rhyming with "armor". ~lol~
I got this idea from watching a youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEatkWOZnGM
This is very easy to do. I just drew it on paper after watching. I added the piece in the back.



You could get real fancy with the back and cut it out around the ears but I really didn't feel like it. So, I just cut out a rectangle piece and taped it to the back.

No comments: