WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Monday, March 24, 2008

Clean Room and Stella is back!

Finally! I had the time to clean Tom's room...what a disaster. I can now see the beds and the floor. It was well worth the time. on Friday I actually cleaned the mudroom....that was worth it also. It looks nice. Unfortunately we know why it's a mudroom....Mud/Dirt! which will probably happen in the near future.

Way back in my beginning posts I had mentioned we probably had a skunk (Stella) under the porch. Well, we thought she left so Ed blocked it up. Well, we now believe she is back again. We need to get rid of this ... she was walking under there while the kids were playing and the dog wasn't even bothered by it. I think his smelling and hearing are going. Honestly, this skunk hardly smells which is really weird. ~~~~~~~

No comments: