WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Monday, March 24, 2008

On Saturday, we gave some neighbors roses and other flowers and they were so happy. It is so nice to see people this way. These flowers were given to us by a friend who is given things from other people...free....so he gave us at least 2 dozen roses, and alot of some others...I don't remember the names. Ed asked if I was going to keep some (which I kept a small few) but I said I'd rather make other people happy. If I could, I'd try to make people happy all the time.


Very early this morning I had to go and get a Thyroid Ultrasound. I had this done over 6 months ago. I have some nodules on my thyroid that were some concern. The last time we had a biopsy and the tests showed cells but they had no idea what they were. Now I have to go and get blood work in a couple of weeks and then my check-up. I guess if this us shows something more they will call...I hope. I do have a feeling that the nodules got bigger...just because of how the technician was so quiet and then she asked me if I was going for more tests today. Well, we just have to wait and see. I do feel fine though...no choking feelings and there is no swelling in my neck.

Today is such a beautiful day. The sun is bright with a cold air but still it is nice for the kids to go out and play today. I have to clean one of the bedrooms ... what a mess!...toys, clothes, etc... I can't stand looking at it anymore. So, after I'm done maybe we will take a nice long walk.


Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Misty Akridge said...

hey just wanted to say we will be praying for you. if you don't mind i will leave my prayer as a comment. Heavenly Father, I just ask you right now to comfort this woman who seems to love you so very much. I ask that you would touch her body and cause all of the blood work to be fine and Lord that she would get a great report. thank you Jesus.
amen