WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why did I miss home?

Well, I'm home. And since I walked in the door I've cleaned up: a crooked kitchen table with trash and drywall dust on it, dishes in the dishwasher and in the sink (Becca cleaned this up for me), trash, dog hair, dirty clothes, pillows on the floor, bed unmade, bed pulled out, some electrical outlets pulled out and one very large hole in my kitchen ceiling. Oh, and a large computer desk pulled out with all my homeschooling stuff on the floor. And last but not least, I have not seen my dear husband at all. He left before I got home because "he knew" what I would do when I walked through the door. Soooo, do you think he's coming home tonight?..................OR, do you think he's afraid of facing his dear wife?..........................I wish I could add some of those "smiley faces and not so smiley faces" right now.

I would now like to add, "My oven just bit the dust".

Now, to change the subject:

Here are two movies of the beach. It was very windy and the water was very warm.

1 comment:

:)De said...

Welcome home... I think LOL! I love the video... 8 more weeks before we hit the ocean and beach.

Peace