WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Prayer Needed For My Friend

Please pray for my friend Karen and her little girl Ella. Ella was being transferred to CHOP this evening with a possible appendicitis. She is 2. I was with them for a little while tonight and I got to rub Ella's feet. She loves that. She's also a budding photographer. She likes to take pictures with her mom's digital camera. She does a pretty good job for a 2 year old! Also, Karen's had a rough week. Her 1st and 2nd children were also in the ER this week. Thankfully #3 is ok.
Thanks everyone for the prayers.

.

No comments: