WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yesterday my washer broke. We bought this in January. A Whirlpool top loader. The motor went...already! Believe me, I was not to happy when I heard this. We paid almost $1,000.00 for this. Thankfully we have warranties. The only thing is, I will not be able to wash clothes until Monday. Ugh! Now, My neighbor has been doing my laundry for me all day. I am so thankful for her. We have 10 people home. Bob will be going to visit his fiancee' for a few days so I won't have to do his. Eddie took his to the laundramat.
On the good side, we went and walked around a pond while the boys and Ed went shooting. We took some nice pictures and the girls just enjoyed the quiet...so did I.
Tom has been doing his Latin and Becca has started some of her school work. It just seems that as soon as we started we got alot of interruptions. I'm going to have to pray that this stops.
Well, we are starting to get alot of zucchini so I'm thinking of baking on Friday. Some or most of the kids will be going up the mountains with Ed so I can use that day to bake away...Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread...YUM!!

No comments: