WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Today seems like it is going to be beautiful. Ed's off and driving the bus for church and we are here getting ready to go to church. I really can't wait to get there today. There is nothing special going on but I just love being there. The girls are actually sitting all dressed, watching a tv show, and just waiting to leave.

I have had a few people on my heart this weekend. One family is from church, I just woke up yesterday praying for them. Last night I read Rachael's family's online journal and they are gong through such a hard time. They miss her so much. I honestly cannot comprehend losing one of my children. Her friend Anna is missing her so much also. Gracie (little note on the right sidebar), is coming to the end of her chemo. Her mom's recent journal page says she has a fever and she needed another blood transfusion. I am one that wants to take away everyone's pain and sadness but knowing I'm not the one, Jesus is, I just keep praying.

Tomorrow is Katie's 5th birthday. I can't believe it. She is so excited that she is going to be the big "5". I have to find her vegan chocolate chips for her cake...which is very good by the way. :) We ran out and the store didn't have any as of Thursday. They had one package which I used. (I wasn't thinking.) I'll have to post some pictures of Katie tomorrow.

Have a good day.
Margarete

No comments: