WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Monday, July 21, 2008

First Day of School?

Today we are starting The Narrow Way for Devotions and Latin. Maybe I will get a few more "classes" in. It's time to start because the kids seem so bored. Actually, I am excited to start. I have all these books sitting here waiting to be read...I love books! Katie and Ana are started to also. I'm proud of Katie. For quite awhile she had no interest and could not sit still, now she will ask to read and she is trying to read. I'm sure Ana will be right behind her.

One prayer request for Jessica (a teen) from church. She was hit by a car and lost 4 teeth. As of yesterday she went into surgery to try to get them back in. From my understanding she is ok, just waiting for a few more tests.

Have a beautiful day everyone and hopefully I can update later today about our 1st day back!

No comments: