WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My Photo
I have been happily married (31 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 1 daughter-in-law and 2 grandsons. 2015 we will be adding another daughter-in-law (she is now anyway) ~smile~
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Story of the World Lapbook Booklets

These are the labook booklets (2 of each) we are using for SOTW 1. I cut out everything and put them in baggies. Everything is now on shower curtain rings to keep them in order. I'm going to put up some hooks to hang them on. This way they are right where we need them. There is just too many to put into a binder for storage.
I'm going to do the same for the Magic School Bus lapbooks.
I was going to do this for Tom but I think he's old enough to do it himself. It would save a lot of time, though.


No comments: