WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My Photo
I have been happily married (30 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 1 daughter-in-law and 2 grandsons. 2015 we will be adding another daughter-in-law (she is now anyway) ~smile~
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Story of the World 1 Notebooking Pages

I started making some SOTW 1 notebooking pages today. I was getting a little bored with the science so I decided to start these. I'm still going to finish the others but I needed a change of books for the moment. ~smile~

The SOTW 1 notebook. pages are kind of plain but I want it that way because we will be adding paper crafts and lapbook booklets to them. They will not have any space to color or pictures. This makes the pages more interesting; to me/us that is.

I will be adding them to my hslaunch page at the top of the right sidebar.

Here's hoping these will help someone.

~smile~
Margarete

No comments: