I called the doctor and told him we were going to keep her on the med. the way we did it before.
It's not worth the hassle. She did well before.
How frustrating!!! I know there are people out there with children that have to be on alot of medication, change it, do all kinds of therapy etc. and it must be nerve-racking.
We are done vikings. I'm not going to bother with this subject anymore. Next we will read about Christopher Columbus, do a map and move on to another explorer. I'm going to keep the writing to a very minimum for a while unless she seems to want to do more. It's not worth the frustration.
*On a happier note. Today is Ana's *5th* birthday!!! She is so excited. We got her a Barbie horse with blue hair and blue jewelry on it. ~smile~ Katie bought her a wand that makes a "sparkling" noise when you push a button. Ana must have close to 15 horses. She loves them. I made chocolate cupcakes with white icing. She can't wait to get the candles into them.
This picture is from Easter 2006. Eddie, the oldest and Ana the youngest. 



1 comment:
Post a Comment