First I want to say, "HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY", BEN!! WE LOVE YOU!
I have been copying american history crafts for Katie and Ana. I'm also going to cut everything out for them. It would take up too much time. Ana won't be able to cut much and I believe it would be to demanding of Katie. She needs to get right into her work or she will get side-tracked and that would finish the day.
Most of these books were found at the thrift store. ~smile~
Tom is doing American History also. But he will be doing mostly notebooking. I will copy alot of stuff for him in smaller scale. You know, alot of these books say 3rd thru 6th grade, but they really can be used for any age. They can be scaled up or down depending on the child and age. It would be a waste not to use these for 7th grade. We jut have to be more creative for his age. ~smile~I had found alot of things online for making colonial clothing and crafts. I believe we will be using these also.
Click the education box and then click "Colonial Day" Resources



No comments:
Post a Comment