WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Katie Food and Tape

Katie hasn't had apples or eggs for a very long time. Apples make her extremely hyper and she tested positive to egg allergy. This past weekend I made applesauce bread (Gluten,casien,egg free) She had a piece and nothing happened!! I made the applesauce by just pureeing (spelling???) the apples. I didn't add sugar, lemon juice or anything to them. The past 2 days I gave her an egg for breakfast. So far nothing has happened. I do know that it can take a couple of days or so to show up. We will see what happens. It would be really great if she can eat apples again. Milk, on the hand, is another story. As soon as she has something made with it, she will get all miserable and extremely itchy/hives/eczema.

Katie is doing remarkably well with the Gluten Free diet. What a change.

She is a taping, cutting, gluing, craft making fanatic! Yesterday and Today she had the one whole room taped up. She literally just tapes everything...LOL!!!! Outside she usally has a long clothes line and wraps it around everything! Tomorrow I will try and post the "hat" she made after watching 'Curious George'.

Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Margarete!

I just love your blog! Especially the pictures!! :+) You guys are so crafty! I wish we were. Creativity is not one of my God given gifts! LOL!!

Kelly