The past couple of days have been very interesting. We have a tummy virus going around. The 2 little ones seem to have gotten it the worst. Poor Ana feel asleep about an hour ago so upset because her little bottom hurts. Katie was really sick the other day but it hasn't kept her quiet or still. She continues to play and "hop" around the house all day. Tom was feeling sick last night and now it's my turn.
Sick or not, I made myself walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I'm going to try and log this in every day (that I walk) on the right side of my blog. Maybe this wll keep me accountable. We have Bob's wedding in May so I want to look nice.
Tonight is going to be a real cold one. The weather man was saying it will be below freezing. I really don't want to turn on the heat. We are waiting for the coal stove to arrive and I don't want to waste any money. I guess we will be getting the sweatshirts on during the day. This is hard because our house gets very cold.
Have a good night.
Offering a Lamb
8 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment