How cute is she!? Don’t you love it when they bring you flowers... even when they are not...*Ü*
My son (18) listens to a band called five Iron Frenzy. One of the songs the sing is called " The dandelion song" how original hu? The lyrics are for his mom, because moms love unconditionally.... I love it...
All photos on this blog are the property of True Blessings Homeschool. You do not have permission to use, print or do anything whatsoever with these photos without my permission.
9 comments:
I love the flower message! lol Cute!
What precious photos.
Very cute!! Made me smile. Still too cold here for beautiful flowers....
Patricia in WA
Happy WW
That dandelion picture is fun!
My kids have always called dandelions "wish flowers." And because of their wishes, I have a yard full of them :-)
very nice, I love the flower message!
happy WW!
How cute is she!? Don’t you love it when they bring you flowers... even when they are not...*Ü*
My son (18) listens to a band called five Iron Frenzy. One of the songs the sing is called " The dandelion song" how original hu? The lyrics are for his mom, because moms love unconditionally.... I love it...
Happy WW
What beautiful photos! And you saved the best for last. What a cutie!
Loved your pics! Your dd is adorable.
Stacy :-)
Post a Comment