WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Egyptian Cat Mummies

We got the sheets ready to rip...




Got out the tea bags...

Soaked the tea bags and sheet strips in boiling water...

I dried them in the dryer (this is the book we used for this craft) It will be listed on the left sidebar this week.
Tom sewing his ears on his cat mummy

Tom's cat mummy

My cat mummy

Ana's cat mummy (she doesn't like the face she drew)

Katie's cat mummy...she sewed her mummy's ears on by herself. Ana and I cheated; we used glue. ~smile~

1 comment:

ReneeK said...

Very neat craft, the kids look like they had a blast. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am starting to feel better:0)