WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Thursday, January 6, 2011

CryBaby AND prayer for Noah

This is a post that will either have you laughing or you calling me crazy. This is a 'George Washington's Socks' book spoiler. So, if you don't want to know what goes on in the book, do not read any further. ~LOL~









The other day, I started reading 'George Washington's Socks' to the kids. Well, today as we were reading I read to the part where "Israel is dying". I absolutely could not read this. I was in tears! The kids were laughing so hard at me. As soon as I started to read, I filled up and blubbered! Well, I guess I take things seriously. I mean, think about it. There were and are many men/women in wars that have died and men stayed by their side and wouldn't leave them. It grips my heart.

'George Washington's Socks' was a real surprise to me. I was not expecting this book to be so good. It is worth reading to your kids. It has a little girl in it named Katie, 7 years old so our Katie loves it.

This "blubbering" also happened when I read 'Stone Fox'. The ending was so sad that tears just flowed. ~LOL~

So, now you know. I cry while reading children's books.
-------------------------------------------------
Now, I wanted to let you know that I read Noah's blog this morning. (right sidebar button). They were going to get him a wheelchair but it fell through. This is a very special wheelchair. Please read his blog and pray that he will get one. I personally think everything will work out and the Lord has one all ready for Noah as we "read" about this. Thanks so much!

~Margarete~

No comments: