WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My Photo
I have been happily married (30 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 1 daughter-in-law and 2 grandsons. 2015 we will be adding another daughter-in-law (she is now anyway) ~smile~
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Friday, July 23, 2010

Notebooking pages

I'm so tired of trying to find free notebooking pages so I have started to make my own. I have started to post some, not all, on www.hslaunch.com that is a free site. Also, I will list what I have done so far on the right side bar.

Hope this helps someone.
~smile~

2 comments:

Iman's Homeschool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
imanshomeschool said...

Hi,

I was in the same boat as you. I discovered notebooking a few months back, but unlike lapbooks, I found hardly any free notebook pages, so I designed my own. Here are my FREE human body notebook pages: http://imanshomeschool.wordpress.com/category/notebooking-pages/human-body-notebooking-pages/ and FREE botany pages: http://imanshomeschool.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/botany-notebooking-pages/. Hope someone finds them useful.