I can't believe how boring this blog is. I haven't really done anything here. I have been busy with the kids, being a referee (yes, with the kids), and just trying to get things done.
My house is going to get a good cleaning starting tomorrow night. I'm going to go through ALL my books and get rid of some of them.....ohhhhh, that is not so easy for me....hands are starting to shake! :) I love books. Even though most are children's books I can go down the basement and grab one when needed. It will free up alot of space and give us some money. Soooo, If I change my mind, it is not yet time to do this. :)
Maybe I should take before and after pictures. That would keep me accountable.
The past few days have been beautiful. We went for a walk yesterday. Later today we will walk again and just enjoy the fresh air.
Gotta go!
Have a beautiful day!!
Margarete
Offering a Lamb
8 hours ago



1 comment:
Not boring at all!!!
Post a Comment