Today 2 kids are already outside playing. Yes, it is only 8:30 in the morning! 1 is playing upstairs very quietly and 2 are still sleeping. Those 2 are the teens. Getting them up is not easy.
I already have vaccuming done, trash out, most beds made, cleaned up downstairs, and now I'm going to do the dishes.
Tom will be working on lapbooking today. Katie will do all her subjects. She's not into history or science yet. She does, phonics, spelling, reading, starting to write, bible, and math. Ana started out the school year wanting to learning but now she is just content with playing and listening to bible along with coloring a bible book.
Our new guinea pig, Spencer, had to go to the vet the other day. He got medicine in his ear, drops for his eyes, and a shot. Ed and Becca said he was screaming! I'm glad I wasn't there.
We started attending the Dave Ramsey: Financial Peace class. It makes so much sense. It's taking us a little while to get going on this, though.
Hope you all have a great day.
Margarete
Offering a Lamb
8 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment