Today we made marbleized paper with shaving creme and paint. It was fun and they made a mess. After my shopping trip this week, we will try this again with liquid starch.






This was the other day. Tom had received a science kit to make quicksand. As you can see, here too, they are a mess. (I have fun, messy kids)


This is Tom making slime from another experiment kit. They had it (looking like) it was coming out their noses!!! (I thought I took a picture but I guess not...that's a good thing)
(Look at Tom's nice eyelashes...what woman wouldn't want them!!)
Our new addition to the family. This is Michaelangelo, "Mikey" for short. He is a very good hamster that actually stays put and sits on your lap. I believe the young girl at the pet store must have held him quite a bit.
After all the fun we had today Katie fell down the steps. She has a "boo-boo" near the back of her hip. Hearing her now, you would never know that she fell. She is laughing and having fun playing with the others.I had to take her to get bloodwork today. They took out 9 vials of blood and needed 4 more. The blood wouldn't come out any more. She was very good and didn't even cry. We adults would have probably fainted. (For what it's worth, the lady said each vial was a teaspoon).
BYE!
----------------------------------------------------------------
After I had posted the above, Becca came down and told me Ana lost the hamster. After much "talking" to, Ana said he was under some blankets in Tom's room. In fact, he was under blankets outside of his cage....sound asleep. I'm very thankful for a calm hamster. I was picturing the dog eating it, It running around the house, or falling through the upstairs laundry room open walls..(Ed is working on that room). ~relief~



1 comment:
Love the hamster! The project looks like fun maybe i'll do that with my kiddos!!!
Post a Comment