WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Monday, November 30, 2009

Wonderful Fairy Paperdoll Puppets

I found a website to print, color, and make fairy/unicorn (other) paperdoll puppets (these are free and are not to be sold). They are beautiful.
I am using these for Christmas presents for the 2 girls. The puppets are turning out beautiful. I would like to post a picture but I do not want the girls to see them. I color them, cut them out, paste them on another color paper, cut them out again, laminate, and then put in the little colorful brads from places like AC Moore or Michaels. I also bought the photo boxes (about $4.00) which I will decorate with fairies and flowers. The dolls fit in these perfectly.
There are also a few pirate puppets which Tom is using for his explorer/pirate lapbook. I will post pictures on the lapbook blog at another time.
Have a good night.

1 comment:

Michele said...

What a wonderful idea!