WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Adding/Subtracting from my blog

Today I've been trying to get my blog in order. On the left I'm putting all the kids' pictures and homeschool grades, lists, etc. On the right I have prayer buttons and some other stuff. Not everything is going to fit so, I think I might take the Austim books I've read and put them on my reading blog. I haven't done much reading but it will make the blog look better! ~LOL!~

1 comment:

:)De said...

Hi Margarete,

Thanks for commenting. I did find one site that I am thinking of using for my 6th grader.

http://www.futurechristianhomemakers.com/FCHLessonsIndex.html

Have a great day.