WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Picturing America

We have received 40 "Picturing America" full size pictures from the Nat'l. Endow. for the Humanities. I forgot all about putting our homeschool in for this. The kids are so excited. We started with the 1st one and they loved it. This picture has baskets. They are beautiful. The pictures are so large that they can see alot of detail. We also received a teacher book which is also very nice. I will be putting one picture up on the wall at a time so we can study it.
I also took out some pictures from "Mommy, It's a Renoir" and put them up in front of the girls' table. When I'm done "redecorating" some walls in the homeschool room I will take some pictures and post them. By all means it's not the greatest but it will do. :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great blog.. If you have time would you be willing to let me know how you got a three column blog? you can email me privately here... thanks
lovetolearn (at) bresnan (dot) net