WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Real Fast......

Why is it that when you just got the whole kitchen cleaned up someone comes in and would like to eat something that needs more than 2 appliances!! I cleaned up for Ed and Jim who will be getting deer meat together. Now I have to clean again.
Today seems like it will be going real fast. Everyone seems like they are in fast mode.
I'm debating whether to use the last 2 lessons I had prepared for the past 2 weeks for Sunday School tomorrow. I never had a change to teach them because of the buses not running. My class is the handicapped so most come on a bus. Billy is going to be so confused because of the missing days and the dates on the papers not matching.
More later..
Love,
Margarete

No comments: