WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My photo
I have been happily married (32 years) to my husband Ed. We have 8 children and 2 daughter-in-laws and 2 grandsons.
CLEANING YOUR HOUSE WHILE YOUR KIDS ARE STILL GROWING IS LIKE SHOVELING THE WALK BEFORE IT'S STOPPED SNOWING. ~dayspring~

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Katie's drawing of a crayfish

I helped Katie by showing her the different shapes in the crayfish. For example, the body is a rectangle, the head is a triangle and so on. It worked! She did the drawing all by herself.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Katie did a wonderful job!
I love the way that you taught her to do it-that builds so much artistic confidence.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Wanted to stop by to peek at your blog (very nice!) and to say thanks for stopping by my blog today. Glad you enjoyed the photo link. Blessings to you!
Stacy :-)

Bronwyn said...

Way to go, Katie! That's an awesome drawing. Such a sweet smile on her face too. :)

Anonymous said...

Great drawing, Katie!

We are not artistic here, but maybe if I showed my sons the shapes, we could draw like this. I'll have to try that! Great idea.

Bootcamp Burners said...

She did a wonderful job! What a great way to teach art.