Love the bubbles you added! Very cute!Happy WW!Brittney
Cute!
I love the tape on the mouth. That's the only way my pictures are wordless on Wednesdays!
the first photo made me laugh! I love the little quote bubbles..I've got to figure out how to do that!
Cheater! Cheater! Those are totally WORDS even if they are in speech bubbles. ;)~ dragons in the flower bed on WTM
LOL very cute!
Very cute interpretation of "wordless" Wednesday! By the way, from your profile I found your WWII German site. My ds loved it! Thank you so much for putting those pics out here on the web!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love the bubbles you added!
Very cute!
Happy WW!
Brittney
Cute!
I love the tape on the mouth. That's the only way my pictures are wordless on Wednesdays!
the first photo made me laugh! I love the little quote bubbles..I've got to figure out how to do that!
Cheater! Cheater! Those are totally WORDS even if they are in speech bubbles.
;)
~ dragons in the flower bed on WTM
LOL very cute!
Very cute interpretation of "wordless" Wednesday!
By the way, from your profile I found your WWII German site. My ds loved it! Thank you so much for putting those pics out here on the web!
Post a Comment